Chesapeake, Virginia, is the third biggest city in the state and is considered a part of the larger Hampton Roads metro area. Chesapeake is known as being a very diverse city with a laid-back, coastal vibe, friendly people, and beautiful scenery. If you’re interested in making the move to the Chesapeake area, you’ll find that there’s a lot here to love! Chesapeake, VA is a vibrant and inclusive city that offers various gay events and hotspots for locals and visitors alike:
- MJ's Tavern: This gay-friendly tavern, located at 4019 Granby St, Norfolk, VA 23504, is a favorite among Chesapeake locals. MJ's Tavern offers a welcoming atmosphere, delicious food, and a diverse crowd. They frequently host events, including drag shows and karaoke nights, ensuring a fun time for all patrons.
- Hershee Bar: This iconic lesbian bar, located at 6117 Sewells Point Rd, Norfolk, VA 23513, has been a staple in the Hampton Roads LGBTQ+ community for decades. Hershee Bar hosts regular events, such as karaoke nights, open mic nights, and drag shows, making it an excellent destination for a fun night out.
- Hampton Roads ความภาคภูมิใจ: This annual event, typically held in June, celebrates the LGBTQ+ community in the Chesapeake area. Hampton Roads Pride features a vibrant parade, live entertainment, food vendors, and community outreach programs. The festival's location varies, but it's often held at Town Point Park in nearby Norfolk. Hampton Roads Pridefest- The Chesapeake area’s annual pride celebration. Held in Norfolk’s Town Point Park ever June since 2011, the festival includes parades, parties, networking opportunities, and more. Hampton Roads Pride also has the only PrideFest Boat Parade in the United States, honoring the Chesapeake area’s strong maritime heritage.
- คลื่น: Situated at 4107 Colley Ave, Norfolk, VA 23508, The Wave is a popular gay nightclub featuring themed nights, DJ sets, and drag performances. With a spacious dance floor and a lively atmosphere, this venue is perfect for those looking to dance the night away.
- บริษัทเรนโบว์แคคตัส: This gay bar and nightclub, located at 3472 Holland Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23452, is another popular spot in the Chesapeake region. The Rainbow Cactus Company offers patrons a laid-back environment with themed nights, drag shows, and karaoke events.
- The LGBT Life Center: While not a hotspot for nightlife, The LGBT Life Center is an essential resource for the Chesapeake LGBTQ+ community. Located at 222 W 21st St F308, Norfolk, VA 23517, the center offers support services, educational programs, and advocacy initiatives to promote equality and inclusivity.
- เชสก์ จูบิลี่- Chesapeake Jubilee ประจำปีเป็นเทศกาลที่เหมาะสำหรับครอบครัวซึ่งจัดขึ้นทุกปีใน Chesapeake ในช่วงฤดูร้อน และเป็นงานที่คุณไม่ควรพลาด ตั้งแต่เพลงไปจนถึงผู้ขาย เกม เครื่องเล่น และความสนุกสนาน ที่นี่มีบางสิ่งให้ทุกคนได้เพลิดเพลิน
ปรับปรุงอยู่กับเหตุการณ์เกย์ใน Chesapeake, VA
Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art- located in nearby Virginia Beach, features a wide variety of art for visitors to enjoy, ranging from paintings to video installations and other visual media. The collection features work from local artists as well as artists from around the world. In addition to its exhibitions, the museum offers studio art classes, and there are a variety of classes to choose from, from ceramics to painting to photography.
Chrysler Hall- Since the time that it opened in 1972, Chrysler Hall has served as the premier performing arts center of the Hampton Roads area. There are many performing arts groups who call Chrysler Hall their home, including Virginia Symphony Orchestra, Norfolk Forum, the Virginia Arts Festival, Broadway in Norfolk, and Generic Theater, among others. There is truly a show to suit everyone’s tastes, and you won’t want to miss the chance to enjoy one (or several!) yourself.สวนสาธารณะและนันทนาการ
Chesapeake City Park- This 90 acres of park space in the city is one of Chesapeake’s premier entertainment areas. Chesapeake City Park is the location of the annual Chesapeake Jubilee, Symphony Under the Stars, and many other events throughout the year, in addition to simply being a wonderful place to enjoy a beautiful sunny afternoon.
The Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge- A natural sanctuary and preserve initially created in the 1970s. It is the largest intact remnant of a marshy, woodland habitat that once covered more than one million acres of southeastern Virginia and northeastern North Carolina, and it is a beautiful place to enjoy and soak in the unique beauty that is characteristic of the Chesapeake area.
Gayout คะแนน - จาก 0 การจัดอันดับ
ที่อยู่ IP นี้มี จำกัด